We at Host4Geeks have always strived hard to provide the best services and customer experience to our esteemed customers. We are therefore proud to announce that over the last month we have taken one more step in this direction. Here is a low down on the changes implemented:-
- All our shared and reseller hosting packages are now hosted on Intel Xeon E3 Sandy Bridge-based servers.
- All servers have a minimum of 8GB RAM.
- All servers implement RAID for better data redundancy.
- All data is backed-up onto external back up servers on a daily and weekly basis (just in case our first line of defense against data corruption or loss failed).
- We have commissioned two independent DNS servers running Cpanel(DNS) for fail-safe.
We have shifted our servers to Colo4’s, Dallas data centre built for security, high availability, connectivity and redundancy. Some of the features of this centre are as highlighted below:-
- 24×7 availability of trained technicians.
- Multiple layers of security.
- SSAE 16 and SAS70 Type II Audited .
- Four (4) autonomous power plants delivering true A & B power supply.
- Six(6) backup diesel generators on standby.
- Integrated smoke/heat detector system.
- Connected through multiple 10Gbps ports from Level3, Time Warner, Above Net & Sudden Link thus providing redundancy.
- We have implemented latest cutting edge network technology like BGP(Border Gateway Protocol) and InterNap’s FCP(Flow Control Platform) to ensure the best bandwidth availability to our customers and their clients irrespective of geographic locations.
As always, we continue to provide the most economical pricing in the industry and our existing clients will continue to enjoy the new improved services at our old prices.